The birds upon the treetops...

As I went for a walk today, I heard the sound of chirping above me. I looked up, and there were a bunch of sparrows chirping happily in the pine tree above me! It reminded me of the song:

The birds upon the tree tops sing their song;
The angels chant their chorus all day long;
The flowers in the garden blend their hue,
So why shouldn’t I, why shouldn’t you praise Him too?

It is not easy to take photos of sparrows, because they are always moving and flying around, but anyway, I hope you all enjoy the photos below!

Let us remember praise the Lord!





"By them the birds of the heavens have their home;
They sing among the branches."
-Psalm 104:12



More photos!



"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
-Matthew 6:26




Comments

  1. WOW these are amazing photos of the birds! I really like the verses that you put there too! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Grace! =) I'm glad you enjoyed the photos and the verses! I really enjoyed writing this post and taking the pictures as well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to write a comment! Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

OC Fair 2023!

Grand Canyon (6/16)

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 1 (6/27/2023 Tuesday)

Crater Lake National Park

New Blog!

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 2

A Special Birthday

Sneek peeks of Huntington Beach Local Bee!

Israel

Animals in Israel