Studying for the NBB

     This year, our family is doing the National Bible Bee again.  Besides memorizing the verses and reciting them each day, we also study the book of the Bible and the DJ.  It's easy to forget what I learned each week from the DJ, I found a way to review by making a summary of each lesson.  This way, I could review my DJ lesson again by making the summary.  Also, at the same time I would make it easier for myself to review that lesson again if I wanted to come back and study it again.

     Here are each lesson's summaries:

Lesson 1

Lesson 2

Lesson 3

Lesson 4

Lesson 5

Lesson 6

Lesson 7

Sometimes, to review a specific part of a lesson that I have trouble with, I write it on an index (is that how you call it?) card.

Lesson 7 Greek & Hebrew Words

The other side of Lesson 7 Greek & Hebrew Words

     To keep everything in one place (so I don't lose it or forget where it is), I put everything (DJ, Passages, ER, CR sheet, etc.) in a clear plastic folder.  Whenever I take anything out, I put it back in when I'm done to make sure I don't lose anything.

My BB folder (opened)

My BB folder (closed)

     The CBT is coming soon! I feel totally unprepared, but I know that everything is in God's hands.  I'll just take the test, and then leave the rest to God.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to write a comment! Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

OC Fair 2023!

Grand Canyon (6/16)

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 1 (6/27/2023 Tuesday)

Crater Lake National Park

New Blog!

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 2

A Special Birthday

Sneek peeks of Huntington Beach Local Bee!

Israel

Animals in Israel