Snowflake the Bunny


Hello, reader! My name is Snowflake the Bunny.

You've probably already read about me in Pets Surprise 1 and Pets Surprise 2.


I'm going tell you my story in my own words. Pay attention and listen! I have an exciting story to tell.

I was born and grew up in the grassland in China.


It was really fun growing up! Then, some people used me for an environmental experiment in the grasslands. One of the people who was doing the experiment liked me a lot! He thought I was sooooooo adorable and took me home to be his pet bunny.


Unfortunately, he was a student living at the University dorms. Uh oh! The University's dorms do not allow pets! Too sad! He had to give me away. But he wanted to give me to someone who would take good care of me. So, he gave me to a family with 2 children, ages 4 and 7.

The kids liked me a lot and played with me. It was really fun! But then, I had to leave again. The family knew another family with four kids. This family with four kids had LOTS of pets in the past before and they LOVED pets! The first family knew that this family would take good care of me.

So, one Sunday afternoon, the dad of the first family put me in a shoebox and took me to my next home. I had a great time in this new home!


I lived in a big box and I got to eat lots of veggies! To make sure I didn't get overweight, the kids made sure I had a big area to run around and play in. I spent many months in this place.



Unfortunately, this family travels often. When they leave, they always give their pets to their friends to take care of until they come back. Well, most of their past pets were tarantulas, turtles, bugs, worms, and beetles, and not something furry like me.

You know, a bunny can be hard to take care of. I need a big place to run around in. You also need to change the newspaper that lines my box every day. And, to humans, I smell kinda bad. Plus, I eat a LOT of vegetables. So, I understood what the moms of the friends of the 4 kids' family's were thinking.

The 4 kids family were very sad that they had to give me away. For a long time they looked for someone who was willing to take me into their home. Finally, one day, they found someone. It was time for me to go.

I was again packed in a shoebox and handed to the next family.


I am now happy in my new home. Goodbye everyone!



-Snowflake the bunny

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to write a comment! Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

OC Fair 2023!

Grand Canyon (6/16)

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 1 (6/27/2023 Tuesday)

Crater Lake National Park

New Blog!

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 2

A Special Birthday

Sneek peeks of Huntington Beach Local Bee!

Israel

Animals in Israel