5 favorite desserts in Taiwan!

Taiwan is the food-lover's paradise. If you walk on the street, you will discover that about 70% of the stores sell some kind of food, about 29% sell clothes, and about 1% sells pets and toys.

I really love eating dessert (though I eat with self-control), so in this post, I will write about some of my 5 favorite desserts in Taiwan.


#1

I will first introduce the Pearl Milk Tea! I'm not sure if this counts as a dessert, but I think it tastes good enough to be one!




#2

Mochi is also one of my favorite desserts in Taiwan. You can find many flavors of mochi here in Taiwan. Below is the peanut-sesame flavored mochi.





#3



Another of my favorite desserts in Taiwan are the buns and the bread. The buns and bread in Taiwan are all soft and sweet. Most of them have butter and milk, so they all taste like dessert.

Below is my favorite bun - Taro bun!






#4

Theodore cannot eat most of the buns in Taiwan because they usually contain egg or milk. There is one type of bun that Theodore can eat - Brown sugar buns. They are Theodore's favorites, and they are one of my favorites, too!





#5

And finally, my favorite dessert - Ice Cream!!!
I really like taro, and my favorite ice cream in Taiwan is taro ice cream. Taiwan has a special type of ice cream called "O-a Bin". Below is taro o-a bin.






There are millions of deserts in Taiwan, and these 5 are my favorite.  If you ever visit Taiwan, you should try tasting one of these!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to write a comment! Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

OC Fair 2023!

Grand Canyon (6/16)

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 1 (6/27/2023 Tuesday)

Crater Lake National Park

New Blog!

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 2

A Special Birthday

Sneek peeks of Huntington Beach Local Bee!

Israel

Animals in Israel