Discovery Journal Unit Summaries!

Time passes so fast! It's so hard to believe that it's already the end of July!

We've all had a great summer studying the book of Psalms through the Bible Bee summer study.

In just one week, it'll be August 3rd, our Local Bee's Proclaim! Day.

And then, one week after that, it'll be... the Online Nationals Qualifying Test!!!


One way I love to review my Discovery Journal is by making summaries of each unit.

Unit 1:

Unit 2:
(I tried my best to scan this one, but I just couldn't get one without cut-off edges. So, I've decided to attach both below... xD)



Unit 3:


Unit 4:


Unit 5:


Unit 6:


Unit 7:


Unit 8:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OC Fair 2023!

Grand Canyon (6/16)

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 1 (6/27/2023 Tuesday)

Crater Lake National Park

New Blog!

Highlights from Lava Beds National Monument - part 2

A Special Birthday

Sneek peeks of Huntington Beach Local Bee!

Israel

Animals in Israel